Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Autocourse 2018 – 2019 Annual
3 in stock
Autocourse 2018 – 19 covers the Formula 1 season and its 21 Grand Prix races in more detail than any other publication. Every race report is backed by practice and qualifying times, full race results and lap charts. There are specially commissioned features reflecting the key stories of the season, a team-by-team review which analyses the fortunes of the ten competing squads highlighted by the superb F1 car illustrations by Adrian Dean. Often contentious, the editor chooses his top ten drivers of the season and ranks them on the basis of their performances throughout the year.
- 320 pages of Formula 1 coverage, Autocourse 2018-19
- Formula 2, GP3 and Formula 3 single seater series
- The World Endurance Championship (including the Le Mans 24-Hour race)
- The Formula E electric racing series, which is rapidly gaining support from major car manufacturers
- Touring car series around the world (DTM, WTCR and BTCC)
- Racing in North America, which details the Indy Car series (including the Indianapolis 500) and the grueling 36-race schedule of the NASCAR stock car series.
At 408 pages, Autocourse 2018-19 provides the most comprehensive record of the year’s sporting action published anywhere in a single volume. It is required reading for motor sport fans the world over.
- Hardcover: 408 pages
- Publisher: Icon Publishing Ltd
- ISBN-13: 978-1910584316
- Product Dimensions: 32.1 x 3.3 x 24.1 cm