The Classic Motor Hub, a leading classic car dealer in classic and veteran, sports and super sports cars based in the Cotswolds are looking to recruit a Digital Manager. Over the last decade, The Classic Motor Hub has built a reputation as a creative and progressive venue with an unrivalled online presence within our field.
The role is to manage and maintain The Hubs online presence through classicmotorhub.com and social media. We have a large following on social media and have invested heavily in our showroom and online website over the years. The job will require proficiency in project management and the ability to work independently with accountability.
The candidate must possess the following:
- Good web development skills.
- A clear understanding of creating and editing WordPress websites.
- Ability to create graphics for website and social media in addition to marketing literature, brochures etc.
- Excellent English language skills to contribute blog posts and ensure that web copy is clear, well-written and accurate.
- An understanding of as well as developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across digital functions of SEO and social media and email marketing.
- An interest in classic cars and / or experience working in the classic, sports or super car industry.
Photographic skills that would allow the candidate to gather content without relying on third parties.
Experience in event and database management.
- Manage website: Control and update CMS. Make sure all new stock is uploaded in a timely manner once item has been photographed and written details are supplied.
- Manage SEO: Analyse data from website and social media to improve efficiency. Keep regular checks on data through google analytics and have data on hand for weekly meetings.
- Manage classicmotorhub.com and plan and create content for Social Media.
- Manage all additional written content for website including blog posts for ‘The Latest’ section.
- Manage regular email marketing (Newsletters). Provide content ideas and action these.
- Manage website category groups, artwork categories for website, website filters, hidden contacts (subscribers to website), emailing lists (for Newsletters), artwork records.
- Updating client database and mailing list.
Full time – £30,000 – £35.000
Location: Bibury Gloucestershire
If you would like to apply for position, please send your C.V. along with a relevant covering letter for attention of Martin Chisholm via email or to the following address:
The Classic Motor Hub, Old Walls, Ablington, Cirencester, GL7 5FF