The Fire Safety Stick is a car fire extinguisher device that weighs far less than a conventional extinguisher and operates for either 25 or 50 seconds. Best of all, there is NO residue left behind after use – perfect for putting out automotive fires.
It’s environmentally friendly and can be safely stored for easy access in an emergency. The Fire Safety Stick can easily contain fires to prevent them from becoming a threat to life or property. Unlike any other conventional car fire extinguisher it needs no servicing, refilling, checks or maintenance and has no expiry date. There is no danger from pressurised containers that can explode or malfunction. Simply store the Fire Safety Stick in an easily accessible place and forget about it until you need it.
- 25 or 50 SECONDS OF EXTINGUISHER – compared to just 12 seconds from a 3.5kg traditional extinguisher
- Leaves NO RESIDUE & NO MESS – e.g. no additional damage to the engine or bodywork
- Works on ALL MAJOR TYPES OF FIRE – A, B, C, Electrical & F – no trying to guess whether its the right type to use.
- LASTS FAR LONGER to fight the fire – over double the discharge time than other domestic extinguishers.
- SAFE & EASY to use – Once activated, one handed use. Totally non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- FAST but secure activation to prevent it accidentally triggering it
- No Servicing, No Maintenance – 10 YEARS PROVEN SHELF LIFE
- SMALL & LIGHT – Keep it at hand and not hidden or inaccessible in the boot
PLEASE NOTE: The video above talks about the 25-second model.