Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Science of Supercars Book
2 in stock
Currently Available: EXCLUSIVE SIGNED EDITION WHILST STOCK LASTS!
“The Science of Supercars” is the definitive story of the science behind the art of supercar design. Written by bestselling author Martin Roach and featuring bespoke technical illustrations from F1 insider Neil Waterman, plus contributions from the biggest names in the supercar world, including:
- Adrian Newey – legend of Formula 1 design
- Gordon Murray – creator of the McLaren F1
- Achim Anscheidt – chief designer of the Bugatti Chiron
- Tony Hatter – Porsche design guru
- Horacio Pagani – founder of Pagani
- Nigel Mansell – Formula 1 world champion
- Christian von Koenigsegg – founder of Koenigsegg
From the earliest supercharged monsters to the complex machines of today, The Science of Supercars traces the evolution of the supercar through the technology that powers it.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Mitchell Beazley
- ISBN-13: 978-1784723637
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 2.2 x 24.8 cm