- 2010 Jaguar XKR 5.0 Supercharged Convertible
- 64,000 miles
- 3 Previous Keepers
- ECU Remap to 550 bhp with Milltek Sports Exhaust
- Stunning Colour combination of Indigo Blue with Ivory interior
First show at the 2005 Frankfurt Motor Show, the second generation XKR (X150) replaced the first generation (X100) that was launched in 1998. Using an all new Aluminium construction and a gorgeous design by Ian Callum, the new car was an instant hit and thrust Jaguar’s sport GT car to the cutting edge.
For the first 3 years, the XK and XKR carried over the 4.2 Litre V8 from the previous generation, with 296bhp and 410bhp respectively. In 2009 the model received a cosmetic facelift and the introduction of a brand new 5 Litre V8 engine. The new powerplant saw power leap by nearly 100bhp on both models, 380bhp for the XK and 503bhp in the XKR.
Production ceased in 2014 and with the introduction of the new F-Type in 2013, no replacement model has been announced.
THIS MOTOR CAR
The Jaguar XKR Convertible for sale at the Classic Motor Hub is a post-facelift model first registered in April 2010. Finished in Indigo Blue with Ivory interior and a Dark Blue hood, the car also features the following:
- Metallic Paint
- Heated leather steering wheel
- Heated front windscreen
- Heated, electric seats with memory function
- Satellite Navigation system
- Climate Control
- Cruise Control
The car was purchased by the second owner in February 2012 with approximately 20,000 miles on the clock. The new owner decided to spice things up somewhat and had the ECU remapped with an uprated supercharger pulley fitted, as well as having a Milltek sports exhaust installed. The result is 550bhp and a wonderful, but not overbearing, V8 rumble that grows to an enjoyable roar. In 2016, the owner decided to upgrade the cosmetics of the XKR with some 20” Rotor wheels with carbon blades, usually fitted to the Jaguar F-Type. Said owner enjoyed the car for over 4 years and 35,000 miles until it was sold to the previous owner in July 2016. He would use the car sparingly before we acquired it. The service history for the car is exemplary bar a gap of 2 years when the last owner was in Australia and the car was in storage and used sparingly during visits back to the UK:
- 11th April 2011 – 14,268 miles – Jaguar c/o Paragon Automotive
- 3rd February 2012 – 17,050 miles – Racing Green Cars Ltd
- 8th March 2013 – 29,264 miles – Jaguar Cambridge
- 28th February 2014 – 38,065 miles – Jaguar Cambridge
- 11th February 2015 – 48,177 miles – Jaguar Cambridge
- 5th February 2016 – 54,193 miles – Jaguar Cambridge
- 18th August 2017 – 59,801 miles – Swallows Jaguar
- 8th July 2020 – 62,240 miles – Mike’s Motor Services, Dorchester
Since acquiring the car, we have thoroughly prepared it including new Pirelli P-Zero tyres all round, wheels fully refurbished, new rear brake pads, a fresh MOT and our usual thorough detail.
This Jaguar XKR Convertible for sale at The Classic Motor Hub offers superb value for money as well as huge performance coupled with stunning looks. To arrange a viewing, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.