CAR STORAGE – STORE AT THE CLASSIC MOTOR HUB
Conveniently located in the Cotswolds at locations in Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire, we offer a bespoke car storage and care facility for highly-prized and valued cars and motorcycles. We understand the complexities of laying up all types of vehicle, so as to ensure that they are still in optimum condition when needed.
Our dedicated, discreet car storage facilities in rural Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire are conveniently located for all major routes near Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cirencester and Burford. We are within easy reach of the M5 and M4, whilst excellent rail links with London nearby and Bristol, Birmingham and London Heathrow airports are just over an hour drive away.
Classic Motor Hub Storage is entrusted with the care and conservation of some of the world’s most desirable cars. Our customers can relax in the knowledge that their vehicles are in good hands, and expertly stored. Our secure car storage facility is tailor-made for vehicle storage and, in conjunction with our storage programmes, ensures your pride and joy is always looked after!
- Car photographed and condition report completed f– copy shared with client
- Car expertly washed and dried by our detailer-trained staff
- Interior vacuumed and valeted
- Individual ID and key tags assigned
- Seat cover and steering wheel protector applied
- Vehicle added to our rolling insurance policy
- Secure, discreet indoor location. Manned presence overnight
- Dehumidified, controlled environment, monitored weekly
- Soft, breathable indoor cover supplied and fitted to each vehicle
- CTEK Automatic battery conditioner fitted 24/7
- Guaranteed access to vehicles with 2 days’ notice – we will attempt to accommodate requests with shorter notice
Pricing (all prices ex vat)
Regular Storage – £155/month
Air Chambers – £180/month
- No minimum storage period, charges start from the day the car is stored, to the day it is taken away.
- Storage will be charged quarterly, in advance with days not stored credited on the next invoice, or refunded if ending the storage period
ADDITIONAL CAR STORAGE SERVICES
Monthly start-up programme – £5/week
- Car started and run up to temperature to exercise and lubricate engine and seals.
Monthly road-driving programme – £10/week
- Dry-weather drive on a gentle 5-mile route, exercising all moving parts and allowing advance warning to client of maintenance issues.
MOT – £70 + Test fee at trade rate
- Our fully-insured and highly experienced team will book the test and drive the vehicle to our trusted MOT centre. We always wait with the car during the test and clean the car when back at our storage facility.
Maintenance and servicing work
- The majority of maintenance and repair work can be completed at The Classic Motor Hub’s in-house classic workshop. However, for newer cars or if the client would prefer a dealer service we are happy to remove the hassle of organising maintenance to your car. We will transport the car to the specified workshop of your choice. £POA
- Clients must insure their cars to a minimum of 3rd party fire and theft and to full market value at all times while in storage with The Classic Motor Hub Storage.
- Concerns as to damage believed to be the fault of CMH Storage must be raised on the day of collection. Damaged caused while in the care of CMH Storage will be repaired at the company’s expense through our trusted network of trade experts.
- Before Check-in we request a proof of ownership document, as well as a copy of driver’s license/passport to verify identity.
To drive to our location by car (circa):
Central London: 2 hours
London Heathrow:1 1/2 hours
Bristol: 1 Hour
Cheltenham: 20 minutes
Oxford: 30 minutes
Should you wish to entrust your vehicle for storage with us, don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your requirements.
contact our storage team